Be your own kind of beautiful.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Thankyou every thing

I have not posted my blog for along time I have alot to post and i will try to post every Sunday.

My goals for life
  • climb Mt.Bora.
  • Learn to roll a kayak.
  • Learn totype really really really really really fast.
  • Always stay nice.
  • Read all of the scriptures.
  • Have a good job when i get older.
  • Go to collage and get a good degree
  • Have a lot of money when i get older

What I am thankful for

  • My FAMILY
  • My friends
  • The church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints
  • My friends
  • My extended FAMILY
  • All that my FAMILY does for me
  • My FAMILY a billion kazillion times
  • Every thing I can want to be thankful for
  • Most of all my parents and brothers because i could never make it through this life with out them
  • And my grand parents

1 comment:

  1. Love all your goals..
    You've got it girl, so go for it
    I'm thankful that I'm your Graaaaama!!

    ReplyDelete